We place particular emphasis on a work-life balance. Therefore we offer not only full-time positions but also part-time positions on all career levels.
This level of flexibility makes it possible to combine family and work permanently and is also a solution for exceptional situations that may occur, e.g. due to long-term illness or having to care for a dependent.
- It is extremely important to me to set up a law firm which genuinely supports the compatibility of exciting and challenging work and family life.Partner
- The desire for time with your own family and professional development is not perceived as a conflict here – this is a refreshing attitude that makes day-to-day life more pleasant.Managing Associate
- Work-Life Balance means for us a family friendly organisation that sees the individual not only as an employee but also as someone with a responsibility towards their family. PWL puts this into practice skillfully.COO
- PWL supports my professional development and further education with flexible working hours. I really appreciate this consideration as it is not a given.Assistant
- At PUSCH WAHLIG LEGAL the possibility of working part-time or from home as advertised by many other law firms becomes a reality. For me this was a determining factor in my choice of employer.Associate
PWL doesn’t just talk about work-life balance, but puts it into practice.
Five of the twelve partners work part-time. A significant number of our lawyers works flexible hours, partly from home. PWL offers working hours according to the part-time models “PWL Family” and “PWL Flex”. For more information, please read here. There are also employees in our support team that work part-time.
We care for our employees’ health and their well-being. In addition to annual health days, we offer our employees daily fresh fruit, regular massages and regular yoga lessons during lunch-time.