Dr. Tobias Pusch advises national and international corporations and group of companies, as well as senior and top-executives, on all matters of individual and collective labor law. He has particular experience in the fields of acquisition and restructuring of companies, drafting and negotiation of collective labor agreements, works agreements as well as reconciliations of interests and social plans, complex court hearings (e.g. workplace bullying, cases of discrimination, board member liability). He also advises leading executives. Based on his years of experience as a consultant for DAX-listed corporations and medium-sized businesses as well as his certificates in Business Economics (MBA, MSc), he is particularly qualified to understand the business challenges facing his clients and to develop a solution that is both creative and viable.
Dr. Tobias Pusch has been recommended as one of Germany’s leading Labor Law specialists by Juve, Chambers Europe, International Who´s Who Legal, Best Lawyers and the Handelsblatt.
born in Berlin
Graduate Studies at the Free University of Berlin
Co-founder of a labor and employment law bar review in Berlin
Compulsory legal training in Berlin and New York
Admission to the German Bar Association
Academic assistant of Prof. Dr. Schwark, Humboldt University of Berlin
Lawyer in the labor and employment law department of Baker McKenzie, Berlin/Munich
University of Berlin, PhD thesis on “ADR in interest Disputes in Public Sector Labor Law in the USA and Germany” (summa cum laude), supervised by Prof. Dr. Dr. Dr. h.c. Säcker, Germany/New York
LL.M., Harvard Law School (Boston)
Established the Hamburg labor and employment law department of Allen & Overy LLP
Certified labor and employment law specialist
Founder of the law firm Pusch & Partner – Labour Law Attorneys, 2008 change of company name into PUSCH WAHLIG LEGAL
MBA (TU-München, in Cooperation with UC Berkeley)
MSc; London Business School
Language skills: German, English, Russian
- Listed by “Best Lawyers“ as one of the recommended employment law specialists in Germany since 2009
- Listed by “Who’s Who Legal” as a world-wide leading lawyer for labor & employment law since 2011
- Listed by “JUVE” as one of the top employment lawyers in Germany under the age of forty in 2008 to 2010
- Listed by “JUVE” as one of the top German employment lawyers in Germany in general since 2011
- Listed by “Handelsblatt” as “Deutschlands Beste Anwälte” in 2015 and 2016
- Listed by “Wirtschaftswoche” in a Labor Law specialists ranking in 2017
- Listed by “Handelsblatt” as one of 7 “lawyers of the year 2017” in labor law
- Lecturer for DeutscheAnwaltAkademie (training courses for future certified employment and labor law specialists)
- Lecturer for Management Circle AG: „Labor and Employment Law related aspects for managing directors”
- President of the Harvard University Alumni Club of Berlin e.V.
- Member of the Harvard Law School Association Councils (Boston)
- President of the Harvard Scholarship Foundation Germany e.V.
- 2011-2016: Chairman of the supervisory board of L&E GLOBAL (Brussels), since 2016: Member of the Management Board